Tag: Bundle in a Box
Once more we delve into the wonders that are the ‘Bundles in A Box’. I honestly can’t recommend these enough, dirt cheap and some games you won’t find anywhere else!
The Cerebral Bundle is the fifth bundle by Bundle In A Box following the succesful Adventure, Deep Space, Cerebral and Eclectic Delights bundles. Also, bundle! And proper indie games! For cheap!
- 11 brilliant DRM-free indie games (and extras) for the price of your choice; 7 as a pay-what-you-want offering, four more if you beat the average price.
- Super Tower Rush (Windows/Desura): frantic and gloriously pixel-arted arcade platformer.
- Hacker Evolution Untold (Windows/Linux/Mac/Steam/Desura): deep, sci-fi, hacking simulation.
- Pixelry (Windows/Desura). Experience the artful cruelty jousting!
- All four Blackwell ghostly adventure games! (Windows/Steam)
- Hamlet or the Last Game without MMORPG Features, Shaders and Product Placement (Steam).
- Hacker Evolution Duality (Windows/Mac/Linux/Steam/Desura): dystopian, sci-fi, open world hacking.
- The original and highly moddable Hacker Evolution(Windows/Steam/Desura).
- Secret of the Magic Crystals (Windows/Mac/Steam): horse breed and race with the best of them.
- Eclectic selection of to-be-unlocked extras including soundtracks, wallpapers and artwork.
- Exclusive content for the forthcoming Droidscape: Basilica mobile game.
- The top 3 contributors will win a Collector’s Edition mouse and mouse pad by Razer worth $110 each.
- Support a charity that is actually important: The Australian Red Cross.
- Support indie devs directly via the Indie Dev Grant. 15$ go to the grant for every 100 bundles sold.
Having obsessively researched the wild and wonderful world of indie gaming, Bundle In A Box returns and is proud to present the Eclectic Delights bundle. It’s a fine assortment of 9 delightful, quite frankly excellent and truly indie offerings everyone can enjoy for the most reasonable price of “pay-what-you-want”!
The Eclectic Delights bundle is the third bundle by Bundle In A Box following the succesful Adventure and Deep Space bundles. Also, bundle! And proper indie games! For cheap!
I’ve had a lot of fun with the previous bundles! Also how else can you get multiple games for less than $10?
Nine (now, ELEVEN!) brilliant DRM-free indie games and extras worth over $65 for the price of your choice; 5 as a pay-what-you-want offering, four more if you beat the average price.
- Delve Deeper (PC): the endlessly replayable and quite wonderful adventure/strategy offering by Lunar Giant, complete with all its DLC (Treasures and Tunnels, Grattis Grottos)
- War of the Human Tanks (PC). Frantic strategic battles in a story-driven and most original game.
- Eversion (PC/Mac). Cutely disturbing platformer with Lovecraftian references.
- FMV gaming is far from dead as action/rhythm/fighter Stay Dead (PC/Mac) effortlessly and most emphatically proves.
- The excessively surreal and deeply indie horror offering The 4th Wall (PC).
- Fibrillation (PC). From Russia. With horror.
- The Adventures of Shuggy (PC): an excellent, retro-inspired platformer that isn’t afraid to experiment with new ideas.
- Mystery point-and-click adventure Shadows on the Vatican (PC) in both HD and regular flavours.
- Retro-tastique and actually hillarious Flibble (PC); a shiny new maze-action game.
- Exclusive pre-order of the soon-to-be-released Shadows on the Vatican, Act 2!
- Musical, procedural 3D platformer Skylight.
- Exclusive Droidscape: Basilica content for the soon-to-be-released mobile action puzzler.
- Eclectic selection of extras including soundtracks and digital comic books.
- Support a charity that is actually important: The Hellenic Centre for Mental Health and Treatment of Child and Family.
- Support indie devs directly via the Indie Dev Grant.
This looks easily as good as the last bundle! So impressed with the new version of Armalyte, it was already getting old when I was a new Amiga owner.
Only a week left!
In space no one can hear you bundle. In Deep Space, however, you can definitely enjoy eight excellent indie games for a pay-what-you-want price as the second bundle by Kyttaro Games(http://www.kyttarogames.
Bundle In A Box is about …
… exclusive new games making their debut.
Gamers will for the first time get to play Rob Fearon’s Death Ray Manta; a psychedelic and fully customizable arena shooter specifically created for Bundle In A Box.
… great indie games.
Paying anything above $0.99 will get gamers:
–Death Ray Manta (PC/Mac)
-Llamasoft’s demented Space Giraffe (PC/Steam)
-frenetic space-combat sim The Wreckless (PC/Mac/Desura)
surreal RPG/adventure Dark Scavenger (PC/ Mac/Desura)
-the official remake of the Commodore 64 classic Armalyte (PC).
… even more games.
Paying above the average price will allow gamers to enjoy three more excellent games and a selection of interactive Armalyte extras. Said games are:
-stunning space-shooter Sol: Exodus (PC/Steam/Desura)
-just released 2.5D arcade offering Miner Wars Arena (PC/Mac/Desura)
-humorous platformer RobotRiot (PC/Mac/
… directly supporting upcoming game developers.
$10 will be added to our Indie Dev Grant for every 100 sales and the whole sum will be awarded to a developer selected by vote; no strings will be attached as to how the grant will be used.
5% of all revenues will be shared with the Hellenic Centre for Mental Health and Treatment of Child and Family.
What’s more, for each 1000 bundles sold new extras will be unlocked for everyone, including the premier issue of the PlaySF sci-fi gaming magazine, the brand new Dark Scavenger soundtrack, the soundtracks of Sol: Exodus and Miner Wars, and an eclectic selection of books, artbooks and storyboards.
As an added bonus, all who purchase the bundle will get access to exclusive content for Droidcape: Basilica (http://www.kyttarogames.com/?
Oh, and do expect a few surprises down the road too…
One of my favourite fellow bloggers, the always wonderful and dedicated Gnome is one of the greatest promoters of indie games. He’s often promoted my tiny blog over at his site, so I thought I’d do something in return. Not that I’d have problems promoting this wonderful collection.
Kyttaro Games is proud to present the very first Bundle In A Box: the Adventure Bundle. The first of hopefully many thematic bundles and an indie gaming bundle that focuses on adventure games by launching The Sea Will Claim Everything, and offering Gemini Rue, Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition, Time Gentlemen, Please!, 1893: A World’s Fair Mystery, The Shivah and Metal Dead. We are especially proud for launching The Sea Will Claim Everything by indie developer Jonas Kyratzes. It’s a beautifully illustrated and excellently written point-and-click adventure, and the commercial debut of both Jonas Kyraztes and the Lands of Dream series.
Then again, the debut of The Sea Will Claim Everything is far from the sole Bundle In A Box first. 1893: A World’s Fair Mystery is the first piece of interactive fiction (text-adventure) to ever appear in a bundle.
The Indie Dev Grant, on the other hand, is a novel way to help fund indie developers without attaching any strings. For every 15,000 bundles sold $2,000 will be added to the fund and the whole sum will be given to one developer selected by vote at the end of the bundle. The Indie Dev Grant is open to everyone.
All the games in the bundle are available as DRM-free Windows downloads, though we do provide Steam and Desura codes for Gemini Rue, Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please!, and Desura codes for Metal Dead.
Bundle In A Box is using the pay-what-you-want model. The starting minimum price of $2.99 will drop $0.05 for every 500 purchases, while a selection of extras will unlock for every 10,000 sales. Said extras will include the Gemini Rue soundtrack and a never-before-seen Metal Dead Making Of PDF booklet. The third extra will be the soundtrack of The Shivah.
The main bundle consists of five games, with Metal Dead and The Shivah being only available to those who pay above the average price. As for the charity we’ll be supporting, it is none other than Perivolaki – The Hellenic Centre for Mental Health and Treatment of Child and Family. A non-profit NGO helping mentally ill children and their families in Greece, an institution.
Buy a game pack, and help ailing Greece! I mean this is the stuff of legends. Ben there Dan That and Time Gentlemen, Please! is hilarious (maybe one day I’ll get around to finishing them) and I have heard nothing but praise from all the other games (especially Gemini Rue).